Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Say HELLO TO the SHABBY APPLE

I am so excited to tell you all that I have been introduced to an amazing new figure in my life...this figure is full of new life, bright and cheery attitude, and best of all - fulfills many of my dreams!!

I would like to introduce you to the Shabby Apple!  They sell everything from maternity, to kids, bridesmaids, work, swim, and athletic clothing.  You can click on their links from my site and take a good look around their shop (links displayed at the top of my blog as well as along the right side of the page).  The create all things vintage and chic and hand make the products right here in the U.S. (New York to be specific)...there I go again on increasing our GDP.  Best of all - they are currently running a promotion of 20% - use code WINTER20 at checkout.

Check them out:

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Check back in with me regularly and I will keep you up to speed on available promotions they are offering!

2 comments:

  1. They have some incredible clothing! But I've got to ask - Shabby - where's the love for the men? Jeans? Polos? Tees? Anything ...

    ReplyDelete